Precasting Market is anticipated to hit $187 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.71%
June 13, 2018 --
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Precasting Market: By Product Type (Facades, Floors, Foundation, Frames, Others, etc); By End-Use Industry (Residential, Non-Residential and Infrastructure); By Geography - (2016-2021)”, the market is driven by the ongoing economic advances and increasing population across the globe that will create the need for modern housing.
APAC held the largest market share and growth rate in the Precasting Market
Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share and growth in the Precasting Market and is anticipated to reach $93.683 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.22%.The growth in the APAC region can be attributed to the mushrooming industrialization in major nations like India and China. The key End-users in this region are Residential and Non- Residential.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- The value chain of precast mentioned above, talks about the major steps involved in procuring raw materials to generate precast through molding and curing. The precast materials meet exacting standards of excellence from the initial procurement of raw materials to the final quality control check.
- Highly skilled and trained staff members ensure the quality of a product that is unrivalled in the industry today. The manufacturing process begins with a rigorous inspection of all incoming raw materials. These are blended at a ratio of up to 93% natural stone aggregates with pigments. Precast concrete products are manufactured through a highly automated, yet strictly monitored process.
- The production of the final product is achieved by using continuous or batch mixing processes, with the addition of pigments. The unique Breton manufacturing technology allows the combination of outstanding physical and mechanical characteristics with excellent aesthetic appeal.
- Raw Material Manufacturers: Value chain of precast initially starts from procuring raw material which includes natural stone, concrete products, calcium carbonate among others as mentioned earlier. Many suppliers incorporate their presence in the value chain at this point. Some of the major end user industries utilizing precast composites are residential, infrastructure and non-residential buildings. Remodeling has also achieved a considerable share in the market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increase in residential urbanization in developing economies is the key driver of the precasting market.
- Other drivers include construction of new houses across the globe and increase in industrialization and manufacturing industries.
- Demand for less expensive and superior quality products in remodeling industry also has caused the demand “creep” for the market.
- The precast partition and internal walls market is projected to grow with CAGR of 4.89% during the forecast period to reach $57, 49568 million by 2021.
- The global precast market was estimated to be US$181.2 billion by 2021 with CAGR of 4.71% during the forecast period.
- The increase in demand for restaurants will directly boost the precast market in order to reduce cost as well as enhance quality of the building.
- The precast market in infrastructure is projected to grow with CAGR of 3.39% during the forecast period to reach $26,795.99m by 2021. The robust growth in the construction industry in residential and commercial sectors is driving the market.
- For the precast concrete products and construction industry, Middle East is anticipated to reach $10.09 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 3.79%.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Precasting Market:
- The precasting market is dominated by many players ranging from raw material suppliers to fabricators who come up with their own product line. Of these, Oldcastle Precast Inc. and China National Building Materials Co. can be considered key suppliers in their respective regions.
- Lafarge SA and Cemex Inc. through its broad range of products, product expansion and innovation have been successful in catering to a variety of customers, consequently maintaining their hold in their respective regions.
- However, companies manufacturing in this industry have their own polymerization units which in fact is an added advantage.
- Recently, a Chinese material company CNBM landed a deal with the U.K based company- Your Housing Group (YHG) to build six precast house factories in the region, thus taking a major step in solving the housing crisis in the APAC.
- Many international companies, both large and small, are already reaping the benefits of choosing Indonesia as a market to focus on.
- There are about 20 companies operating in the UAE Precast industry.
Precasting Market Report is segmented as indicated below
- Precasting Market By Product Type:
- Facades (Sandwich, cladding, grey walls)
- Floors (Hollow core, half, ribbed, solid bars)
- Partition & Internal Walls
- Foundation (Precast concrete piles, pillars)
- Frames (Beams, Columns, slabs etc;)
- Others (Stairs, Shafts, etc;)
- Precasting Market By End-Users
- Precasting Market By Geography (Covers 11 + Countries)
- Precasting Market By Entropy
- Italcementi S.P.A.
- Larsen & Toubro
- Dubai Precast LLC
- Tindall Corporation
- Heidelberg Cement
- Metromont Corporation
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Cast Polymer Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Precasting Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Precasting Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Facades (Sandwich, cladding, grey walls) Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Floors (Hollow core, half, ribbed, solid bars) Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Partition & Internal Walls Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Foundation (Precast concrete piles, pillars) Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Frames (Beams, Columns, slabs etc;) Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Others (Stairs, Shafts, etc;) Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Residential Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
- Non-Residential Market for Precasting (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)