Global Bioinformatics Market to Cross US$ 16 Billion By 2022
December 04, 2017 --
Florida, December 04, 2017: Bioinformatics is the mixture of both biology and information technology. It is generally used in organizing the biological data in the sector of medical research and development of medicines and drugs. Bioinformatics relates with storage, annotation, recording, analysis and retrieval of nucleic acid sequence, structural information and protein sequence. It is used in different sectors and applications in medicine and biology including molecule studies, protective drugs, chromosome therapy, drug innovations, biotechnology and forensic analysis of microorganisms. The boom of the bioinformatics is being augmented by means of the growing function of IT in the healthcare zone in conjunction with robust technical advancements. The employment of IT has enabled easy processing, storage, retrieval, access of data.
The Global Bioinformatics Market is segmented on the lines of its sector, product and service application and regional. Based on sector segmentation it covers medical biotechnology, animal biotechnology, academics, agricultural biotechnology, forensic biotechnology, environmental biotechnology and other sectors. Under product and service segmentation it covers knowledge management tools, bioinformatics services and bioinformatics platforms. Based on application segmentation it covers genomics, proteomics, chemoinformatics and drug design, transcriptomics, molecular phylogenetics, metabolomics and other applications.
The Global Bioinformatics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 16.18 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 21.1% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bioinformatics-market-report
The Global Bioinformatics Market is geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The major driving factors of Global Bioinformatics Market are as follows:
- Increasing Biotechnology production in Emerging Markets
- Private and government organizations initiatives are increasing
- Growing adoption of bioinformatics tools in different sectors
- Demand for nucleic acid and protein sequencing is growing
- Cloud technology and nanopore sequencing technology
The restraining factors of Global Bioinformatics Market are as follows:
- Lack of Skilled Bioinformatics Professionals
- No integration of data and no standard data formats
- Need uniform formats
- Organizinglarge Volumes of Data
- Competition from in house progress and publically available tools is growing
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Bioinformatics and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Bioinformatics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Accelrys Inc., ID Business Solutions, Ltd., Affymetrix Inc., CLC bio A/S, Agilent Technologies Inc., GenoLogics Life Sciences Software, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, and Illumina Inc. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for Global Bioinformatics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Request Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bioinformatics-market-report
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Bioinformatics Market, By Sector
7 Bioinformatics Market, By Products & Services
8 Bioinformatics Market, By Application
9 Bioinformatics Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Illumina, Inc.
11.3 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
11.4 Qiagen N.V.
11.5 Agilent Technologies
11.6 Applied Biological Materials (ABM)
11.7 Biomax Informatics Ag
11.8 DNAnexus, Inc.
11.9 ID Business Solutions Ltd.
11.10 Perkinelmer, Inc.
11.11 Waters Corporation
Contact Person: John Bay
Country: United States